- The applicant must be in possession of Flight Simulator 2004 or FSX.
- The applicant must be registered with the VATSIM or IVAO Online Organizations.
- The applicant must be over the age of 15.
- The ability to fly for Virtual China Southern Airline one flight every 30 days.
- The applicant must submit their real identity.
- The applicant must show professionalism within the organization and when conducting Online Operations.
- As English is the international language of the aviation industry, we require applicants to harbour a reasonable level of written and spoken English.
- There is no formal obligation to fly using the online network, however we do require you to register with the IVAO or VATSIM network.
- Please make sure you enter your correct network ID on the application form. (Applications submitted with an incorrect network ID will be rejected).
- Virtual China Southern Airlines operates a 30 day active flying policy which means pilots must fly at least one flight every 30 days.
- Pilots who are inactive after the 30 day period may be removed without notice from the rosters.
- If pilot unable to met the 30 day active flying requirement, please submit a absent form before your been set inactive, However if you did submit absent form, we will switch you to inactive automatically and switch back when you back on duty.
- abscense only valid 180 days, if you still unable to fly after 180 days, please submit another absent form.
- VAFS is the only client for Virtual China Southern Airline，basic knowledge required to all pilots.(More information on these features are explained fully in our VAFS section).
- Accelerated Time is NOT permissable through our software client.
- Flight Planning is required for all flights at Virtual China Southern Airline.
After reading all of the above requirements and notices, if you are still interested in joining, please click the logo below.